Tuesday 5 May 2015

Yogatz

The 1st time I knew about this yoghurt was through Instagram posts as usual I would clicked into the location tagged and browse through posts by those who went before.



It has been a while since I wanted to try this, and today was my off day & I have the feel so I head down myself to have a taste of it.

What I've Ordered:

Delight (SGD$6.20/-) - Consists of 01 crunch, 03 fruits & 01 sauce of your own. (Just like llaollao)

Crunch - Oreo
Fruits - Blueberry, Mango & Strawberry
Sauce - Dark Chocolate

Tadaaaa ~ the creation 

Review:

Honestly, it just took me maybe like 3 minutes after I sat down and took this picture. As you can see from the picture, the yoghurt has started to melt that INSTANTLY!! 

Personally, I felt the first taste was not to my liking, maybe to those who missed the traditional taste of yoghurt, you will like this. As I felt it was rather sour, and the dark chocolate syrup was not sweet enough and kind of tasteless. 

As for the fruits, I quite like the mango, their mango are those that i love, not the sour-ish hard in cube form. Theirs are those soft and sweet ones and immediately melt in your mouth. Strawberry was a bit sour, as for the blueberry, it was normal.

The biscuit that has the logo imprinted on it, it was nothing special, I guess it is just there to make it less alike like llaollao. 

5May2015





No comments:

Post a Comment