Sunday 12 April 2015

Everyone Deserves... @ Assembly Coffee

26 Evans Road, Singapore 259367

Operating Hours:

Tues to Sun (0800hrs – 1900hrs)
*CLOSED on Mon


A HOT Tuesday afternoon on 7 Apr 2015.

I thought of heading down to a cafe for brunch with my friend before meeting another friend to get present for our friend's 21st. 

I was browsing through the cafes i have taken a screenshot of previously and decided to have a try @ Assembly Coffee after consideration.

Took a cab down as the place was kind of inaccessible, is around Singapore Botanical Garden, near the cafe "Hatched" too. 




As usual, would browse through #Instagram for recommendations, and Ta-Daaa... what you've seen were what I've ordered. 

Ordered:
  1. Smoked Salmon and Eggs
  2. Egg Mayo Sandwich
  3. Salted Caramel Waffles
  4. Latte
  5. Mocha
Reviews:

Their waffles are really good, crispy at the outside with a soft touch in the inner layer. The size and thickness of it just right. The ice-cream mixed with the caramel syrup creates the best combination with the waffles. 

For my Smoked Salmon & Eggs, there was a mixed of sweet and sour taste on the toast, I believed the sour taste comes from the yoghurt spread on it. As for the salmon was not to my liking as it was a bit too salty, the eggs were nice though. 

The Egg Mayo Croissant was delicious, although I just had a bite, the croissant was crispy, not like the average type. 

As for the beverages, I was kind of disappointed with the latte which was not even served in a cup like the Mocha. The latte art was not as fantastically shown in their webpage. 

Would I go back again?

To be honest, yes I do want to go back again for their Honey Classic Toast which I did not manage to get a try on, as there were too many choices for us to try out for our this 1st visit. 

To be continue...






No comments:

Post a Comment