Friday 12 June 2015

A Sweet Date with Sogurt


Surprised that Suntec City has changed so much during these years, the shopping mall has expanded until it seemed like a never-ending walk for me. I was wondering why my bestie called me, I called her back as I missed it. So she was actually trying to guide me how to find the way to ‘Sogurt’ where she was working at.

I was wondering how bad can it be? Is it really that hard to find the way to there? To my astonishment, I didn’t realized there is another side of Suntec City that I've never explore before ever since they started the expansion.

“Ok, back to the main subject for this post”, that is SOGURT.

Bestie introduced me the 2 new flavors they offered – pink grapefruit and blueberry. So I got a mix of both and topped with strongly recommended roasted almonds & my all-time favourite lychee pop. At last, the highlight of it was the new sauces they came up with – Caramel Cookie sauce.
There are many other sauces available like Milk Chocolate Wafer, Peanut Butter Crunch, and Chunky Raffaello Sauce.


Please don’t hesitate to ask for free samples from the warm & friendly Sogirls. Even if you don’t ask for it, their first few sentences when welcoming the customers would be “Would you like to have some free samples?” That is so welcoming, Service CCC

05 June 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment